LYPSYL COLD SORE GEL
(Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Cetrimide)
TRIPLE ACTION FORMULA
Anaesthetic to relieve pain, Antiseptic helps prevent bacterial infection, Astringent to dry up cold sores.
Use Lypsyl Cold Sore Gel to relieve the pain and discomfort of cold sores with the only triple action formula containing Lidocaine Hydrochloride and Zinc Sulfate.
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride is an anaesthetic to relieve pain.
- Cetrimide is an antiseptic and helps to prevent bacterial infection.
- Zinc Sulfate is an astringent which helps dry up cold sores and can speed up the healing process.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a small amount of Lypsyl Cold Sore Gel to the affected area with a clean fingertip at the first sign of infection and then 3-4 times a day.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years. Always read the label.
- Wash hands after use. For cutaneous use only. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.